Shipping rates and delivery estimates
All orders from the United States (except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the central mountainous regions) are free shipping. It will be shipped with standard shipment by Amazon logistics or FedEx Ground. It usually takes 3- 5 business days to be processed. It varies based on availability. For orders to areas such as Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, or the central mountainous regions, may result in slightly longer delivery time. If you have several products in one order, it might be shipped separately and from different warehouses.
All international orders will be shipped by FedEx. We reserve to cancel your order if your order is ship to a P.O. Box address.
Estimated delivery time
FedEx International Economy
5-10 business days
|US$30.00 & Up|
FedEx International Priority
3-5 business days
US$60.00 & Up
Shipment APO/FPO addresses
If you are using APO/FPO addresses, your shipment will be shipped by USPS. For shipping restrictions and helpful information on addressing and packaging, please visit the USPS at: https://www.usps.com/ship/apo-fpo-dpo.htm.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Mobile Pixels Inc is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer(tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please be sure you enter the correct name, address and contact information both on shipping and billing address before you place your order. We are unable to change billing address once you make the purchase. If you put wrong shipping address, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org in a timely manner. After the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that you order will be delivery successfully. You might be charged additionally for changing shipping address.
For any special shipping request, please contact our Support Team.
Mobile Pixels Inc assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
1. 1-2 days handling shipping time
2. No access/reception for carrier to delivery your order at your address.
3. Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions including but not limited to refusing to pay for duties and taxes, refusing to receive, changing the address after the order is shipped, entering wrong address or wrong contact information, etc.
4. Delay due to force majeure, which is including but not limited to unforeseen or inevitable weather reasons and natural disasters, communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes.
5. Shipments which are confiscated for violations of local laws and regulations.
6. Packages that are unable to be delivered to the stated address entered on file.
Get Mobile Pixels news and awesome product updates
right to your inbox.
Get Mobile Pixels news and awesome product updates right to your inbox.