A Limited Warranty is offered on Mobile Pixels INC products.
Mobile Pixels INC represents and warrants that products that you have purchased are free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and in accordance with all operating instructions during the designated warranty period, subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Limited Warranty applies for a period of 1 year upon the original date of purchase. Your order confirmation, showing the date of the purchase, is the proof of your purchase date. You might be required by your Purchase Site or Mobile Pixels INC authorized distributors to present the proof of purchases as a condition of receiving warranty service. Product or service warranty will not be extended to any losses or damages that are due to usage, improper installation, misuse, neglect, modification, alteration by non-authorized third party, improper environment, or other irregularities. If the Product fails during proper use within the Warranty Period, Mobile Pixels INC reserves the right to replace the defective parts of the Product, or the Product itself, with new or refurbished replacement parts.
Mobile Pixels INC does not guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions occurred in normal use conditions during the warranty period, as well as for any material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not cover following damage if:
- Damage caused to this Product(s) by you or any non-authorized third party;
- Damage is caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or the abnormal use conditions;
- Damage is caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- Damage is caused by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Mobile Pixels INC;
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment
Replacement shipping will be covered by Mobile Pixels INC, excluding customs and taxes. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer(tariffs, taxes, etc.). For all domestic and Canadian return, a free return label will be provided once your warranty service request gets approved( except Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the central mountainous regions). Defect product is not required to be returned for international orders.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REQUEST THE REPLACEMENT
To products purchased from Mobile Pixels Inc, please contact us within the warranty period time of receiving your product(s) and complete the following steps:
- Email us for a return label at firstname.lastname@example.org if you choose our return label.
- Pack the item(s) in the original Mobile Pixels Inc packaging.
- Once your return package has arrived at our warehouse, please allow 3-4 business days for us to process your replacement. You will receive separate e-mails when we receive your returned package and when replacement processed*.